As a Marketing Designer at Eco, you will:
- Help drive a design culture at Eco that, in both approach and execution, seeks to build deep, long-lasting belief in Eco's product and in Eco's ability to execute its mission.
- Advocate for visual impact, simplicity, and consistency– and, most importantly, approach each project with an eye towards the semantics (the “why”).
- Develop and deliver high-impact, elegant and sophisticated graphics, animation, and infographics—all to strengthen the Eco community, enable Eco to capture the attention of its target market, and, most importantly, to engender belief in Eco's mission and vision.
- Translate economic concepts and technical product information into assets that speak both to Eco’s target market and a large, diverse audience, remembering Eco is for everyone.
- Develop world-class assets, including but not limited to: logo designs, brand guidelines, typography, commercial graphics, graphic design and animations for presentations and videos, social media cards and carousels, and blog and YouTube cover images.
- Ensure alignment between Content, Go-To-Market, and Product teams in the use of our branding and visual language.
- Create design processes that grow as the company grows.
- Contribute directly to the creation of assets that enable people to “see” both the systemic problems baked into our current financial system and how & why Eco’s unique business model equips the company to solve those problems.
We’re looking for you if you:
- Have 4+ years of experience as a Designer with broad expertise across brand design and animation.
- Are an expert in graphics software, including but not limited to: Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, etc.
- Have a track record of producing top-grade marketing design and animations.
- Have outstanding animation and visual design skills, especially for video production and rich media.
- Are instinctive about design strategy: you can discuss the why, not just the what or the how.
- Have experience working with agency partners, contractors, and cross-functional teams to deliver 360 marketing campaigns.
- Have truly exceptional attention to detail.
- Want to be a major contributor towards giving millions of people (and beyond) fundamentally better ways to control their money—proving their money can work for them.
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience in fintech, crypto or finance sector.
- Familiarity with basic coding and prototyping.
- Experience in an advertising agency or design studio working with a variety of different clients.
Benefits of working at Eco:
- Fully remote organization that allows you to work anywhere in the US or Canada.
- Annual company retreats and regular co-working opportunities in different cities throughout the US.
- 100% employer-sponsored medical, vision and dental coverage for you, your spouse and your dependents.
- Unlimited vacation and flexible work culture.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Work-from-home stipend, monthly wellness allowance, and annual learning & development allowance.
- Fully offset carbon footprint provided through our partnership with Klima Infinity (Eco as a company is carbon neutral!).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
One simple balance that lets you spend, send, save and make money at the same time.