As a UX/UI designer, you will oversee all product design projects from conception to completion. You will take ownership of designing User workflows, web designs, product UI/UX, and any other requirement that may come up. You will also be responsible for coordinating with multiple teams inside Chorus One and ensuring efficient management of the workflow.
- Research and analyze customer preferences, and evaluate user requirements
- Translate customer insights into concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design components and prototypes with Figma, the Adobe toolkit, InVision, and other tools
- Conduct usability tests and user interviews
- Incorporate user research and usability testing to iterate on product solutions
- Collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams
- Build wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs based on our UI framework to tackle difficult UX problems
- Present work in a range of fidelities throughout the design process
- Map a plan for new products and features based on the company vision, customer feedback, and business objectives.
- Present design work and regularly engage with the team for feedback.
- Learn about and advocate for customer needs throughout the design process.
- Deliver high-quality work on time and develop skills.
- Design, prototype, and iterate on new features and refresh the UI/UX of existing features.
What we are looking for
- At least 1 year remote work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience designing UI / UX for Blockchain products (design portfolio a must).
- Solid skill set around user flows, wireframes, mockups, and generating assets and specifications for integration into digital products.
- Strong facilitation and project management skills. Ability to lead collaborative design sessions.
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal skills. Ability to articulate your design vision and advocate for your design decisions.
- Strong aesthetic sense and creative thinking with attention to detail.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio in designing landing pages, product designs, social media designs, corporate branding material, outdoor collateral etc.
- We expect candidates to work independently, sometimes with ambiguity and undefined requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- Autonomy and ownership in a friendly and supportive work environment and the opportunity for rapid growth.
- Competitive fixed compensation (USD 60k - 100k) + equity.
- All-expense paid quarterly team retreats at various destinations (Coronavirus permitting). Past retreats took place in Egypt, Serbia, Kenya, USA, South Korea, and Dubai.
- Remote, but not alone. We are a strong global collaborative environment.
- Remote working budget (Laptop, co-working space, etc)
- Personal development budget
- Gather experience and build your network in the vibrant crypto ecosystem.
- Learn about state-of-the-art protocols that lay the foundation for an open, transparent, and programmable financial system.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We provide staking solutions on over 30 decentralized networks.