Web3 Educational Content Manager
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Web3 Educational content manager who is passionate about blockchain/NFT/Defi/Metaverse and has experience working in a web3 environment to join our newly formed revolutionary project Library. This is a fully remote role which will work autonomously to produce fun, engaging educational content and contribute to the blockchain/web3 education.This is an exciting opportunity to shape the future of web3 education platform and collaborate with the brightest minds across the whole team.
If you’re a self-starter, who has creative instincts, driven by a mission to educate people by creating appealing and engaging content, then this is a job for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop educational content that is fun, accessible, and targets people who are new to blockchain. Content will include: articles, lesson plans and outlines, scripts for videos, Quizzes on the above material, “Gamified” content, such as quizzes, puzzles or other engaging ways to incentivize learning
- Help to develop and invision our content strategy together with the team
- Work with educational partners to help produce their content, or make recommendations for their content so it is compatible with the overall tone of The Library
- Collaborate with our team, as well as with our partners to align on the content and token incentives
- Create “quizzes” and other gamified elements of course work to increase engagement and enhance learner/user experience
You are a good fit if you have:
- Proven 5+ years of experience as a Content manager
- 2 years of experience as a content manager within blockchain/Defi/crypto space
- Excellent command of English with exceptional writing and communication skills
- Solid knowledge of Defi products, NFTs, blockchain.
- Experience with educational content is a plus
- Ability to take initiative and to work proactively
- Excellent interpersonal skills - including strong business, sales and client services acumen
- Portfolio of published work
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Building an ecosystem on Fantom & beyond