About the role:
Reservoir is looking for a Data Scientist to join our Research & Data team. As a Data Scientist you will lead a variety of data-driven research projects as well as lead and support initiatives at the intersection of NFT liquidity and finance.
- You are familiar with the NFT data landscape and NFTfi
- You are passionate about web3, NFTs, and other emerging technologies
- You thrive in a fast paced, high-autonomy environment
- You enjoy collaborating with other engineers and product people
- You have an appetite to continuously learn, grow, and contribute
- You have a background or interest in finance/DeFi
Skills and qualifications:
- You have 2+ years of experience in a data science role, preferably using Python.
- You have a background and experience with statistical analysis
- You are comfortable building data dashboards and synthesizing data into actionable insights
Perks at Reservoir Labs:
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Flexible medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Fully remote - work from anywhere
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Open & permissionless access to aggregated NFT liquidity.