Web3 Head of Customer Success
We are looking for a Head of Customer Success who can deliver value and impact to optimize the customer experience from onboarding, and adoption to retention and growth. This leader is a results-driven and experienced Head of Customer Success who will be responsible for leading a team of talented Success folks with the goal to accelerate growth and retain our most important customers.
This individual is passionate and motivated by the idea of selling a disruptive technology solution in the web3 space and implementing a success plan to retain and grow revenue long-term. Core responsibilities will include building a plan and team to drive an innovative approach of success and account management that becomes an extension of our product. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in the developer/ infrastructure space and is familiar with blockchain technologies.
What You'll Do
- Develop and design customer journeys and plans that support a customer's long-term growth with Ankr
- Partner with Sales on creating success plans for customers after the sale is complete.
- Work proactively with our customers to identify churn risks and growth opportunities.
- Own the onboarding, adoption, retention, and growth strategy behind our most important customers.
- Set up regular meetings with top customers to understand feedback and how we can continue to work closer with them long term.
- Set individual success targets with the success team.
What You'll Bring
- At least 3-5 years managing a Customer Success team.
- Demonstrated experience leading CS teams in a SasS model or Enterprise software.
- Exemplary communication skills, leadership skills, and analytical skills.
- Proven track record of CS success.
- Experience building success plans for different verticals of customers.
- Experience partnering with other organizations such as sales, finance, and support to constantly support our customers with a focus on growth and retention.
- Ability to share the vision, understand and define requirements, design practical solutions, develop supporting. business cases and implement solutions for prospects and partners.
- You have been part of an early/mid stage start-up before.
- You have experience in web3 or are passionate about learning more.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Build any web3 app with a full suite of developer tools.