Senior Developer Relations Engineer
We are hiring a Senior Developer Relations Engineer!
This position offers a rare opportunity to play a vital role at a well-funded startup - and a unique chance to influence the industry, the company, and your role in the Web3 space.
We are looking for an individual who is excited about building awesome technologies and building communities of developers around them. Our new DevRel engineer must be able to build cool stuff using our tech (dev tool/indexing framework) and get people excited about it through social media, live workshops, articles, and other media. They will grow our developer community and help to maintain relationships with our partners and users of our products. The DevRel engineer will report directly to the two co-founders.
- Create and execute a strategy to build our developer community
- Use and Explain our Software development kit (SDK)
- Demonstrate the power of the technology online and in their first in-person events
- Communicate and attend meetings with core developers, the marketing and business development team, and the product team
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in CS or IT
- 3+ years in software engineering or developer relations
- Public speaking, communication, teamwork, problem-solving, creativity
- Fluent/near fluent in English
- Role includes some international travel and must be able to travel across most of Europe without issues
Good To Haves
- Advanced degree in CS, data science, or IT
- 1+ year in a Web3, dev tooling, or SaaS company
- SQL, Python, some blockchain development framework
- Multilingual (Spanish, German, or Chinese are pluses)
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary Range: $60K - $90K
- Token Options: Yes to be discussed with candidate
- Vacation: Up to 30 days a year
- Remote Work: Yes
- Flexible Hours: Yes
At Web3 Recruiting Agency, we form lasting partnerships between employers and talent by leveraging our extensive network, consultancy experience, and critical vetting process. We are representing one of our clients for this position.
To apply - please use the following link
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Web3 Recruiting Agency