Associate - Institutional Sales
- Work closely with senior members of the institutional sales team to co-own client relationships. Provide support for live deals, including but not limited to preparing presentations, proposals, and coordinating with other internal teams.
- Co-own and organize client relationships: help with contracting, upselling, administrative tasks, billing, bridging the gap between internal stakeholders and external clients.
- Become an expert in the cryptocurrency market and BitGo's custody, trading, staking, lending, and DeFi products
- Work in a fast paced environment, driving and managing client requests, issues, and initiatives across multiple teams including trading, lending, operations, compliance, and support.
- Conduct demos and product deep dives, leveraging your expertise of BitGo's products and how they meet the needs of a specific client
- 2-4 years of experience in a client facing role in crypto, traditional finance, or fintech
- Experience interacting with and offering white-glove coverage and service to institutional clients
- Knowledge of financial markets, crypto market trends, custody, prime brokerage, and/or trading
- Ability to work in a competitive, fast paced environment
Nice To Haves
- Demonstrated interest in digital assets
- Knowledge of any of the following: protocols and tokens, DeFi, NFTs
- Experience in sales and trading, investment banking, consulting, or other front office roles in the financial industry
- Genuine enthusiasm for the digital asset industry.
- Agility and appetite for learning new products/technology in a fast-developing environment.
- Collaborative attitude with support and respect for others.
- A Strong View on the digital asset market.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
BitGo provides the most secure and scalable solutions for the digital asset economy, offering regulated custody, borrowing and lending.