Technical Social Media Manager
- Grow an audience: find, engage, and gather an influential audience in the right communities and environments all while staying aligned with UMA’s key messages and products.
- Trends: Follow ongoing trends, be ahead of the curve, and participate in the CT discussions gaining UMA brand awareness
- Persona and Influence: Maintain a well-rounded persona, so as not to be seen as an UMA shill but instead as invaluable knowledge that gains the attention of other key opinion leaders, just like yourself.
- Convey Intellectual Curiosity: use your financial engineering knowledge and desire to turn academic research into useful technology to share valuable insights internally and externally
- Community contributions: Represent UMA in community and protocol forums as a way to support improvements for the UMA ecosystem, or to expand brand awareness in an elegant and not spammy way
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience: in a communications, technical, or marketing role (or proof that you know how to win an audience and the numbers speak for themself)
- Analytics: you live and breathe twitter analytics and are driven by engagement
- Communication skills: can explain complex topics in many ways, very concisely. You enjoy joining conversations on technical topics in * various formats: hosting twitter spaces, forums discussions, etc.
- Knowledge: Finance, blockchain, and high level technical understanding is essential (bonus if you’re well versed in smart contracts/solidity)
- Attitude: You’re funny, clever, quick and able to put a personal spin on our brand voice and key messages in a way that makes you stand out from the crowd
Your application has been successfully submitted.
UMA is an Optimistic Oracle for Web3.