Developer Relations Advocate - Europe
- Increase adoption of Solana’s technology by working directly with our developer community to reduce the cost of adoption, answer technical questions, and funnel insights back to the team to improve the overall experience and technology.
- Create and improve documentation and other content to improve the resource offerings on Solana’s website, Github and other channels.
- Be an active member of our developer community by helping to address technical questions and improve the overall quality of developer support in channels such as Discord, Slack and StackOverflow
- Help build and/or project manage simple dApp’s that show off what a performant blockchain can do.
- Speak at conferences playing a community-building role in the global ecosystem.
- Currently reside in Europe and can legally work there.
- Has contributed to open source projects.
- Solana related open source projects is a major bonus as well.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and 3+ years of experience as a professional software developer or developer advocate.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Solana is a blockchain built for mass adoption. Fast, composable, green, and globally distributed.