Head of Financing of The Oikos
- Overseeing the budget for the game’s development
- This budget must reflect the realities of the fundraising need and might need to be scalable.
- Including highlighting areas were over budget possible to reevaluate
- Collaborate on developing game economy strategies including
- Reward distribution
- Profit allocation
- General economy strategy and health
- Web 2.5-3 bridging
- Continue to develop revenue streams inside the game in collaboration with the rest of the development team
- Continue developing strong VC connections and raising funds for development
- Seeking Equity investors
- Preparing pitch material to secure equity investors
- Meeting with prospective investors
- Liaising with the Equity investors who have been onboarded
- Engage with potential investors and facilitate / assist in discussions
- Support in Q&A with potential investors to ensure a smooth and expedited due diligence process
- Reporting on the financial well being of The Oikos to investors and internal teams members
- Develop revenue projections based on competition and market conditions
- Monitor similar projects and their financial successes and failures, continue to update The Oikos’ strategy as necessary
- Travel for meetings occasionally
- Work closely with the PM and other lead team members for Development, particularly in any areas that cross paths with revenue, rewards or transactions inside the game.
- Cooperation with external partners regarding various issues for Oikos, such as fund raising, legal setup, etc.
- Support with Investor Pitch Deck
- Analyse the business case & financial condition of the project to formulate process strategy
- Ensure clear positioning of the equity story & investment case for potential investors
- Assist in the preparation of a virtual data room (VDR) to ensure readiness prior to investor engagement
- Perform detailed valuation analysis with the view of maximizing value in negotiations
- Identify the different pools of capital that exist in the broader investor universe
- Helping to identify future partners and facilitate introductory meetings
- Collaborate to outline equity shares in the new legal entity and advise on vesting periods for such shares.
- Multi-sig for company wallets.
- A strong background and experience in a similar or relevant role within a startup, preferably blockchain gaming startup
- 5+ years of experience managing Finance, Accounting, Business Operations or Legal, with increasing responsibilities over time.
- 3+ years of experience within gaming industry
- 3+ years experience in Blockchain and web3 industry
- Successful track record of fundraising experience
- Strong expertise developing forecasts and budgets, as well as tracking and managing cash flow and treasure
- Strong presentation and communication skills when working with VCs, internal teams and external vendors
- Deep understanding of Blockchain gaming industry
- Self-motivated, thrilled to see a company develop enormously, and at ease with the intensity that comes with that growth.
What you’ll get
- Possibility to transform into the CFO of The Oikos under its newly formed legal entity
- To work on a collaborative, creative and innovative team focused on building products for the future.
- Amazing chance to build and push a disruptive product from the ground up in an innovative space toward success.
- A very large degree of freedom and responsibility to help shape the future of The Oikos
- Global Connections in the Web3 Space.
- Competitive salary
- A focused, communicative team with aligned goals
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Building an ecosystem on Fantom & beyond