Senior Security Engineer
A bit about the role:
As Immutable grows, we are building a dedicated security function to ensure our technology is secure and our customers are protected. We are seeking experienced Security Engineers to join the team!
You will be responsible for maturing and defining processes for development teams to improve overall code security in the SDLC. You will be joining a brand new team which is working to carve out the security practices and processes for the Immutable X platform. This is not only an opportunity to work in a new, expanding and exciting space to build a secure product for one company, but a more secure future for digital asset ownership in general.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work in securing a new asset class - an opportunity to invent new security techniques for our context
- Coach and educate engineering teams on application security best practices.
- Automate security controls, monitoring and reporting.
- Conduct security assessments of networks, systems and applications.
- Review and recommend technical and non-technical improvements to system and network security controls.
- Work in a high-growth startup where your choices will have a big impact on not just our internal teams but also our user base
- Be an evangelist and promote awareness of our security products and ethos to others
We would love you to have:
- Experience working in Security Operations OR App Security.
- Deep knowledge of security best practices and how to roll them out in a live environment.
- Extensive security experience working in a product-driven company or a start-up/scale-up environment
- AWS experience
- The ability to effectively communicate with both engineers and non-engineers.
- An interest / enthusiasm for the web3 / blockchain space. Blockchain experience is a bonus!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
ImmutableX is the leading platform for building web3 games on Ethereum.