WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Day to day compliance filings. (EEO reporting, ACA compliance, tax deadlines, workplace compliance rules and regulations, anti-discrimination regulations, sexual harassment in the workplace, breach of personal HIPAA data)
- Assisting with onboarding and off-boarding initiatives
- Developing and executing a detailed HR strategy and determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Understanding the organizational goals and motivating employees
- Assisting with the onboarding process and providing training
- Analyzing and monitoring HR performance metrics and KPI’s
- Managing employee files and records in the HRIS (Rippling)
- Handling and managing employment-related inquiries and issues
- Investigating and documenting complaints and incident reporting
- Assisting in the hiring process as well as talent acquisition in areas of human resources and people operations
- Working in collaboration with the Director of Operations and the rest of the People Team
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 2+ years in a start-up environment
- 5+ years in an HR based role (HR Generalist, HR Specialist, HR Consultant, or a similar role in the Human Resources department)
- Up to date with State and Global labor laws
- HR Certifications
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of various HR functions and their practices.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Exceptional data entry skills.
- A sharp eye for detail
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Good conflict management abilities
- Ability to make sound decisions
- Ability to work under pressure
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Ava Labs redefines the way people create value with Web3. Digitize All The World's Assets.