Quality Assurance Engineer Intern
- Work closely with team members to develop, test and deliver high quality products.
- Understand business scenarios and tech design, and be able to design test cases.
- Be able to do test automation based on existing test frameworks, or write scripts to increase efficiency.
- Ability to execute test plans and identify issues through testing.
- Able to track issues through to resolution, actively participate in projects and deliver on time.
- Understanding project dependencies and risk mitigation.
- Undergraduate students in Computer Science/Engineering or related majors.
- Familiar with Linux, database operations or cloud services.
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Self-managed, proactive work style, Ability to work well in teams.
- Having software development or testing experience is a plus.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world’s leading blockchain ecosystem and digital asset exchange.