Social Media Intern
- Follow up on product update to schedule official social media calendar
- Work with the internal team and external partners to identify storytelling opportunities from the field and produce eye-catching copywriting and visual content
- Grow user base on different social media platforms and local channels and increase the awareness of the our brand in fun, interactive and informative ways
- Organise and implement the social media campaigns according to our marketing calendar and through collaborating with other brands
- Research and build targeted media influencer lists and make connections with them
- Studying or studied in a relevant field i.e. communications, journalism, marketing, graphic design, or proven experience in such fields
- Advanced user of social media like Twitter/Youtube/Facebook/Instagram, etc is preferred.
- Great passion for the cryptocurrency industry. Crypto gaming and DAO user is preferred.
- Solutions focused, resourceful and strong sense of initiative.
- Business English proficiency.
- Adapt to flexible working hours and remote collaboration
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world’s leading blockchain ecosystem and digital asset exchange.