Crypto OTC Trader
Who You Are
As Crypto OTC Trader, you will be one of the key people responsible for Coins.ph’s crypto trading for providing customers with liquidity and best execution.
In your role, you will have oversight over the OTC desk and trading PnL.
You will be responsible for managing execution of trades and ensuring the best service possible for our customers. The results from your efforts will directly impact both the internal control as well as the bottom line of the company.
You should be comfortable with deadlines and working under pressure.
You have a knack for moving quickly while still paying attention to detail. You should be able to leverage data to drive key strategic decisions and rapidly iterate on ideas alongside other members of our trading, finance, and engineering teams.
- Design and operate workflows and systems to support OTC trading as well as manage our firm’s liquidity platform
- Evaluate market conditions and volatility, execute trade while maintaining customer satisfaction and accounts.
- Able to source for quotes from the market and obtain the best execution for our clients
- Ensure adequate record keeping to conform to regulatory requirements and regulations
- Responsible for OTC trading desk PnL
- Maintain and develop new client relationships for OTC trading
- Further improve our OTC trading workflow and processes
- 1-4 years experience in Crypto OTC trading
- Excellent analytical, and financial skills, with strong attention to detail
- Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders well
- Confident with using data to generate insights on your own. You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive improvements
- You have a true passion for Coins.PH’s mission for financial inclusion across Southeast Asia and beyond
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Buy, sell, and store crypto