Technical Project Manager
In this position you will:
- Work with our protocol and product engineering teams to add process and structure to the larger project lifecycle across all layers of our stack.
- Coordinate the documentation of product requirements and technical specifications.
- Establish a process for Subspace Improvement Proposals (SIPs) and Subspace Release Candidates (SRCs) similar to the EIP/ERC process.
- Lead the creation and maintenance of public engineering roadmaps in Github.
- Work with engineering and product to convert technical requirements into well-defined tasks.
- Oversee the task lifecycle from backlog to release.
- Collaborate with engineers in setting and meeting timelines.
- Transparently communicate with all stakeholders regarding the current status of the various projects.
- 2+ years of experience as a project, program, or technical product manager for an open-source blockchain project.
- 2+ years of experience working with remote-first globally distributed teams.
- Deep understanding of blockchain technology, including cryptography, peer-to-peer networking, and consensus protocols.
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle from conception to delivery, and various project management methodologies.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously in an open-source way.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to gather and document requirements from multiple stakeholders.
- A passion for decentralized, peer-to-peer systems and Web3 technologies.
- Knowledge of at least one programming language.
- Familiarity with Substrate and the Polkadot ecosystem.
What We Offer:
- The ability to work with a globally distributed team from anywhere in the world.
- A competitive salary with generous equity and token grants.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (US-based only).
- A unique opportunity to shape the future of the Subspace Network and grow into a long-term leadership role at Subspace Labs.
- Team offsites in various locations around the world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Infrastructure for Web3 - delivering robust and highly distributed services at scale to power the future of the internet.