Rust Distributed Systems Engineer
We’re looking for a Software Engineer to join our Cloud team which is responsible for the entire backend at WalletConnect. As a member of the Cloud team you will deliver new software in Rust, Typescript, and Go and deploy it to AWS, CloudFlare, GCP, and others. You will instrument and operate the software using Prometheus, Grafana, and Opsgenie. You, in tandem with your teammates, will be in charge of maintaining the system. You will write proposals for new features, apps, and bug fixes and when present those proposals to your team mates, across teams, or the entire company depending on the scope.
Some of the software is or will be decentralized.
- Conceptualize new features and share your ideas concisely in written form and collect peer feedback
- Write new and improve existing software in Rust (some software in Python,Typescript)
- Build and deploy infrastructure using Terraform/AWS/Grafana/Opsgenie/Prometheus
- Plan and implement metrics/monitors and operate the Cloud team’s services
- Experience in Rust is a must, TypeScript/Go experience is a plus
- Strong networking skills
- Strong AWS (or other cloud provider) experience and Terraform/CDK/equivalent is a plus
- Experience in monitoring: Grafana, Prometheus, Loki, Datadog, CloudWatch, or other
- SQL skills (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Solid Linux and networking skills
- Demonstrated experience with managing production services
- Experience in decentralized systems and libraries e.g. libp2p is a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The communications protocol for web3