On-Chain Data Analyst
- Measure the liquidity and business impact of all the features the marketplace team ships to ensure best-in-class buyer, seller, and creator experience
- Drive team and company understanding of supply, demand, and competitive dynamics in our marketplace, across all verticals and chains
- Build and iterate data scoring systems and products that will equip OpenSea and our partner creators with a next-level understanding of how to plan and execute a successful drop, curate and respond to their communities and grow their web3 footprint over time
- Work with business teams to continuously refine, and improve the systems to cater to ever-changing OpenSea needs
- Be a true degen with a deep understanding of OpenSea’s business and the larger NFT marketplace
- Have your ear to the ground and be able to consult on external market dynamics that can help teams all over the company be data-informed in adapting to the ever-changing market
- Be obsessive about data quality and familiar with tools like Etherscan, Dune, and Nansen to be able to ensure the accuracy of your work
- If you don't think you meet all of the criteria below but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone who is excited to join the team.
- 5+ years of experience in data science, with a strong quantitative background and specific experience in modeling programmatic buying exchanges; and/or forecasting for traditional marketplaces; and/or consumer product classification; and/or personalization and recommendation systems.
- Experience in SQL, Python, Airflow, Mode, and Spark; bonus points for experience with Dune Analytics, Nansen, or other web3 analytics tools like DefiLlama
- Experience communicating effectively up, down, and sideways across the company, with thoughtfulness around optimizing asynchronous communication and tailoring communication to different preferred styles
- Strong cross-functional skills and ability to operate under ambiguous and fast-moving problem spaces
- (Nice to have) Bonus points for web3 experience, a love for the community, and/or a degen portfolio
- (Nice to have) Humility, humor, curiosity, resourcefulness and a relentless drive to grow and learn
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The largest NFT marketplace. Buy, sell, & discover the internet of goods.