Site Reliability Engineer / System Engineer
As SRE/System engineer you will be responsible for running hybrid infrastructure. You are ready to apply best practices for monitoring, observability, security, and infrastructure automation to the task of improving and expanding the multi-cloud hybrid platform used by our growing set of deployments.
- Responsible for the various processes on infrastructure environments on different operating systems and platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP, Private Clouds and On-Prem).
- Be responsible for evaluating the business needs and producing various designs to achieve the assigned projects.
- Provide systems expertise and drive operational best practices. Responsible for setting up and maintaining performance system monitoring.
- Work with colleagues throughout the organization to build a best-in-class hybrid platform.
- Automation - Build automation processes and help drive the adoption of automated process deployment practices throughout all Infrastructure components.
- Provide support function as required.
- Participate in the on-call rota.
In this role, we need you to have experience in (you should have):
- IAC experience running on different platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP, Private Clouds, and On-Prem).
- Monitoring and maintaining Windows and Linux systems.
- Server installation, configuration, and maintenance.
- Networking, next-generation firewalls installation, maintenance, and configuration.
- Design and Implementation with high availability.
- Performing proactive analysis of infrastructure capacity and performance.
- Performing system backup and recovery.
- Ensuring security systems/appliances are functional and improved upon for proactive cyber defence.
- Developing process automation.
- Act as a role model for technical competence, helpfulness, facilitation of learning, and teamwork.
Nice to have skills
- Expertise in data centre management will be preferred.
- Experience with Security technologies such as Fortinet, Teleport, SSL certificates and PKI management etc.
- Hands-on experience with networks, network administration, and network installation.
- Hands-on knowledge of container/container orchestration technology with Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- A background with CI/CD tools like Octopus, Bamboo, Jenkins, GitLab, TeamCity.
- Scripting Proficiency in Bash, PowerShell, Python, Perl or others.
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Plus equity
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Ethereum and StarkNet research & engineering company, empowering developers and enterprises to build upon the decentralized web.