Learning and Development Intern
Your Mission :
- Will consist of supporting our People Development Director in construction and deployment of Ledger’s L&D policy. By that, we are referring to building foundations and identifying external training organizations compatible with Ledger’s needs in the long run. You will be highly involved in building the Ledger’s Managerial excellence program destined to top management and therefore in charge of : collecting the needs, participating in designing the framework Ledger’s management culture, arbitrating on the solutions to be put in place, managing expectations and the relationship with the target population at Ledger. Finally - you will be as well involved in the Onboarding program - digitalization and logistics wise. Here you will be contributing to making Ledger’s Onboarding program more interactive, interesting and digitally performant.
- Your main responsibilities will be :
- Supporting the end to end process of training and certification demands
- Preparing and running logistics (executing, identifying the right external provider for external training & certification, preparing calendar, sending invitation, checking attendance, sending evaluation, addressing improvement points).
- Keeping the Learning & development KPIs updated (number of employees trained, total training hours, investment, evaluation, etc).
- Being the one of the Onboarding referents for day to day onboarding topics digitalisation and logistics wise.
- Checking the end to end activities related to the new joiners and to promoting continuous improvement among Ledger’s population.
- Supporting the promotion of LinkedIn Learning and Babbel across the organization.
- Preparing communication that promoting the L&D topics and engaging employees.
What we’re looking for :
- Having already done your first internship in Learning and Development, and you feel comfortable in pursuing this path.
- College Education - Master degree in Human Resources (preferably) with demonstrated passion for Learning & Development
- Passionate about Human resources and people development, you are eager to work within an international and diverse learning community and support its growth.
- Rigorous, organized and with a sense of priority, you are able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline and result-driven environment.
- You have an outgoing personality with strong communication skills and are able to connect with the different stakeholders of the people team in order to get your project done in a timely manner.
- Design thinking and problem-solving skills would be very welcome.
- Fluent in French and English : Mandatory.
- Digital and tech savviness, and experience with G-suite and/or PowerPoint, Excel (Office).
- Curiosity about the crypto / blockchain industry would be a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Buy, exchange and grow your crypto securely with a Ledger hardware wallet, combined with the Ledger Live app