Regional Head of Business Development
Key Job Responsibilities
As a member of the Business Development team, you will focus on the growth of Nethermind’s business across all major verticals (Core Engineering, Security Audits, Application Protocol, Cryptography Research).
Your responsibilities will be multifaceted and will require you to be proactive and motivated. You will have to conduct extensive research to forecast trends and position Nethermind’s Business Development team to design strategies to be in the best position for forecasted trends. You will also analyze current industry trends, shortlist protocols and teams that you believe would make a good addition to Nethermind’s client base, and then actively work on onboarding these protocols by making the right connections and taking calls on your own.
This is an enormous opportunity to display leadership, utilize your problem-solving ability, and pave the path for the future Blockchain technology.
A Day in the Life
- Identifying and evaluating new business opportunities
- Creating and implementing growth strategies for new business development and expansion
- Managing and prioritizing a pipeline
- Negotiating terms
- Setting quarterly and annual goals for the team
- Engaging projects across ecosystems and identifying valuable additions to Nethermind’s client base
- Identify and invent new value propositions with existing relationships and partners
- Strategizing with partners and attending events
- Leading and mentoring a small business development team on goal setting, execution and prioritization
What you’ll need
- 5+ years work experience in business development
- Experience in web3 is required
- Ability to read DeFi/Web3 market conditions and translate that into a value for the entire company
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Comfort in making decisions autonomously and explaining your ideas lucidly
- Self Driven / Entrepreneurial mindset
- Good knowledge of Blockchain technology & the crypto space.
- Good at understanding and explaining technical concepts
- Great presentation & communication skills
- Great at building & leveraging relationships
- Data-savvy, understand basic metrics of marketing and operations
- North America based - This role requires someone based in North America to facilitate meeting clients
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Ethereum and StarkNet research & engineering company, empowering developers and enterprises to build upon the decentralized web.