- User Communications: Maintain a persona for UMA that instills trust in the oracle. Educate current users and the wider addressable market about new and existing features, and work with engineers to describe complex topics in ways that can appeal to multiple audience segments.
- Co-marketing: You’ll support the growth team in cultivating our relationships to other projects by arranging and leading co-marketing campaigns. These campaigns will range from simple Twitter space events, to multi-step incentive programs that require on-chain steps by users.
- Grow Across’ audience: Strive for ambitious audience growth and engagement in the space as a whole. Not everyone will join our community, but everyone should know about us.
- Collaborate: Work closely with your product team to align on and implement growth strategies, recognizing that our product and its communications are intertwined
- Trends: To the degree that it is useful for hitting your mindshare KPIs, stay on top of current trends both in Crypto Twitter as well as in Web3 development as a whole.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 2 years relevant experience: marketing, community management, social media role, DAO leader, etc.
- High EQ: promote a community culture of kindness, positivity, and inclusivity
- Ability to use your depth of knowledge around DeFi, blockchain, and oracles and translate complex concepts to various audiences
- Expert in navigating Discord, Discourse and other forums, and Twitter.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, multiple languages is of course an asset
Your application has been successfully submitted.