Senior Frontend Engineer
As Senior Frontend Engineer, you will lead the architecture and implementation of the Co:Create frontend web-app. You will help build out the UI for all B2B admin functionality and user reward mechanics, including minting NFTs, redeeming rewards, etc. This role is meant for someone who desires to have significant ownership and meaningful impact within the web3 ecosystem.
You’ll get to
- Architect and implement the Co:Create frontend web-app
- Own features in the web-app end-to-end, from product definition, through implementation, testing and to deployment to production.
- Define the user experience of how a user interfaces with the Co:Create loyalty protocol
- Provide strategic direction on the frontend development
Who we are looking for
- Demonstrated exceptional ability in building interactive web user experiences
- An eye for design and creative flare
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication and a track record influencing technical and non-technical staff.
- A motivated and driven self-starter.
- A highly skilled developer with an ownership mentality
Benefits & perks
- Fully remote team (US time-zone based employees only at this time)
- Team offsites twice a year at locations across the country
- Health insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- Unlimited vacation & paid time off
- Two company-wide shut downs a year to give everyone the week off in both the summer and winter.
- $325/month in “get what you need” funds.
- Hate Monday meetings? so do we! We have a strong “no meetings” policy on Mondays.
Your application has been successfully submitted.