Smart Contract Engineer (Solidity)
The Role 💻
prePO is looking for a Smart Contract Engineer to take ownership over the development of novel DeFi-related smart contracts.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Drive high-level decisions about the prePO smart contract architecture
- Write well-documented, performant, clean, and re-usable Solidity code
- Collaborate with designers, frontenders, and other developers
- Work at a rapid pace with a large amount of ownership and autonomy
The ideal candidate will have solid smart contract proficiency, strong technical leadership, a keen understanding of financial concepts, and a consistent track record of solving critical engineering problems.
The Ideal Candidate 🏅
Our ideal candidate will:
- have 4+ years experience as a Software Engineer
- have 2+ years experience as Solidity Smart Contract Engineer
- have an advanced knowledge of Git, GitHub, TypeScript, Hardhat
- have significant experience writing comprehensive smart contract test suites
- have a strong working knowledge of Solidity design patterns and Solidity security best practices
- have significant experience collaborating within an engineering team and reviewing code
- have exceptional technical communication skills (written and verbal)
- have an in-depth knowledge of economics, finance, and the financial sector
- have an in-depth and up-to-date practical knowledge of the DeFi (and broader crypto) landscape
Your application has been successfully submitted.