Web3 Marketing Lead
The Role 💻
prePO is looking for a Web3 Marketing Lead to take ownership over the strategy and execution of all aspects of prePO’s marketing.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Wear many hats and flex your entrepreneurial spirit to make an outsized impact within the organization
- Be the driving force behind the creation and execution of marketing campaigns that take prePO to the next level
- Continuously improve key metrics and marketing strategies through data-driven experimentation
- Get creative with guerilla marketing tactics
- Collaborate closely with leadership and cross-functionally across the team
- Help shape and promote prePO’s brand in the web3 and broader retail trading space
- Scale and lead the marketing team to amplify successful marketing channels
- Host regular events through prePO’s community channels
- Propose and negotiate creative win-win partnerships with other projects
- Leverage the community to scale, automate and decentralize marketing efforts
- Streamline and optimize marketing processes through the use of marketing automation tools
- Engage with a crypto-native audience by utilizing web3 marketing and community tools/platforms
- Lead the development and distribution of fun and creative content such as short videos, memes, and infographics
- Craft high-quality, engaging copy across a variety of mediums, including community updates, social media posts, newsletters, press releases, educational content, marketing collateral and long-form articles
The Ideal Candidate 🏅
The ideal candidate for this role will be an entrepreneurial, strategic and results-driven marketer with 5+ years experience in a marketing role, 2+ years experience in a lead marketing role within a web3 organization, a deep practical understanding of the DeFi landscape, and embodying all our team values.
We are committed to fostering diversity and inclusiveness within our organization, and we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply, even if you don’t match all the above criteria.
Note that we cannot offer visa sponsorships at this time.
Your application has been successfully submitted.