Human Resources Analyst
Support human resources functions in the areas of payroll processing, benefits administration, onboarding and offboarding, and company policy creation and administration.
- Payroll, state registrations, reimbursement requests, title/salary updates
- Consultant invoices
- Gusto administration - tracking notifications, PTO requests, etc.
- New hire enrollments, qualifying life event changes, terminations, open enrollment,
- workers comp renewals
- Ease administration
- Offer packet - offer letter, confidentiality, and handbook
- Background and reference checks
- HR Orientation - reviews benefits, payroll, time off policy, etc.
- Creates training guide with supervisor/hiring manager
- Tracks and documents Anti-Harassment Trainings
- Equipment orders
- Provides sFOX access (Email, Slack, Trainual, Gusto, Ease, etc.)
- I-9 verification
- Exit documents
- Final payroll based on state requirements
- Exit interview - reviews exit documents, exit questionnaire, return of equipment, etc.
- Tracks documentation and updates records and systems
Options tracking and facilitation of awards
- Board resolution and agreements
- Carta administration
Policy creation and administration
- Travel policy, parental leave policy, vacation policy, etc.
- Handbook and Trainual updates
- Updates files, org chart, headcount lists, equipment tracking, etc.
- Company Adobe and Microsoft accounts administration
- 5 years of human resources experience in benefits, employee relations, payroll, and onboarding servicing US companies
- Professional written and verbal English proficiency
- Knowledge of US employment and labor laws
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with members of the entire organization
- Ability to advise leadership on human resources best practices
- Self starter and ability to demonstrate a sense of urgency
Your application has been successfully submitted.