Product Marketing Manager
💻 About the role:
This role will define the product marketing function within the Safe team and be the subject matter expert on use cases across a wide range of stakeholder groups. This is a unique position that will work with marketing, leadership, product, and engineering with the ultimate goal of driving adoption and engagement for Safe.
- Location: 🇩🇪 Berlin, Germany or 🇵🇹 Lisbon, Portugal
- Our Tech Stack: Notion, G-Suite, Dune, BI tools, Intercom, YouTube
🗃️ What you will be doing:
- Work hand-in-hand with Product and Engineering to inform product development and marketing strategy, based on actionable, data-driven insights
- Engage our community by talking regularly to our customers and advocating for our user base in product development
- Create holistic product positioning and messaging, informed by user research and product expertise
- Own and drive all aspects of product launches, including press releases, product landing pages, social media and co-marketing with our partners
- Expand market awareness and adoption of existing products
- Be data-driven and proactively analyze market, product and competitive trends to inform our strategy
🎒 What you will bring:
- 2+ years of experience in product marketing at a technology company, or general marketing experience with a web3 project with demonstrated success
- Comfortable with taking initiative and working proactively
- Producing hypotheses and able to answer questions and create plans using data from a variety of sources
- Great understanding of the English language
- A strong understanding and exposure to the web3 ecosystem with topics such as relevant adoption metrics for web3 products and understands the needs of different stakeholders (users, developers, etc.)
Nice to have but not essential:
- An understanding of smart contract accounts and the conversation around security, multiplayer finance
- User of multiple web3 products, blockchains and more. Understands the needs being filled by different products and how they connect.
- Experience with Dune Analytics
Your application has been successfully submitted.