About the role:
As Grants Lead, your mission is to build a grants program that will 100x Safe’s impact and reach. You will also ensure that the grants program never compromises on Safe’s core values of decentralisation and public good sustainability. Throughout the role, you will collaborate with core members of the Safe Ecosystem Foundation, community reviewers, grant recipients and the wider Safe community.
🗂 What you will be doing:
- Oversee the operations of the grants committee and distribution of grants.
- Ensure the grants program meets the strategic needs of SafeDAO and Safe Ecosystem Foundation.
- Map out the stakeholders in the SGP (core contributors, Guardians, Safe Foundation) and work with the core team on publishing RFPs.
- Streamline the application process, and manage KYC payments in collaboration with the Safe Ecosystem Foundation.
- Work on detailed reviews and perform interviews with grant applicants.
- Monitor progress towards milestones, prepare regular reports to communicate grant decisions at the end of the grants cycle.
- Develop a framework and evaluate ROI of each grant, including following up on milestone completion.
- Assist teams on post grant support including connecting projects with auditors, liaising with the core contributors, providing marketing support, and other ad-hoc support.
🎒 What you bring:
- Passionate about web3, crypto and DAOs.
- Have experience with or interest in open source business models.
- An understanding of what tooling, interfaces, community building, and marketing etc will be beneficial to the Safe protocol
- Programme management experience
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be well connected already within the blockchain ecosystem
- 3+ years experience in grant-making, community management, project or product management, consulting, engineering, or corporate development
Your application has been successfully submitted.