Internship Spring/Summer 2023 - Software Engineer, Tools
- Design and develop software tools that help identify blockchain security issues.
- Work on all aspects of delivering working software that meets customer needs, including analysis, design, automated testing, operations, CI/CD, measuring results, incorporating customer feedback, and support.
- Collaborate with other software engineers on developing tools.
- Learn new verification and security analysis technologies.
- Pursuing Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or s related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of fundamental computer science concepts such as data structures, algorithms, testing, and source code control.
- At least 1 year of experience programming in an object-oriented language or functional programming language.
- Experience with one of the following: static analysis, program verification, model checking, fuzz testing, compilers, or related technologies. At least one course or equivalent experience.
- Pursuing a Masters or PhD in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong and creative problem-solving skills; always willing to embrace new technologies and collaborate.
Your application has been successfully submitted.