Platform Engineering Intern
About the Role
You will help build an end-to-end system that reads data from the ecosystem (including from the blockchain), processes and analyzes them, identifies unusual and suspicious activities from the data, and serves them to the end user to help make the crypto world a safer place. You'll work with a team of security engineers, data scientists, and software engineers to build this together and gain exposure to data ingestion, scraping, data pipeline, DevOps (including machine learning ops), and full stack.
- Develop python/shell scripts for SDLC tooling and automations.
- Set up monitoring and logging agents and configure monitors.
- Work with cloud services and implement Terraform templates.
- Create and automate data pipelines with airflow and dbt.
- Build machine learning pipelines and the platform.
- Operate blockchain nodes.
- Pursuing Bachelor's or above degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer science concepts such as data structures, algorithms, operating systems, databases and networks.
- Fluent in Bash, Python and SQL
- Experience with one of the following: software engineering, system design, DevOps, cloud technologies, data scraping, data quality, MLOps, or blockchains. At least one course or equivalent experience.
- Pursuing Masters or PhD in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience in startup
- Strong contributor to open source community
Your application has been successfully submitted.