Digital Marketing Analyst
The role would be focused on evaluating digital marketing performance. You will need to be adaptable, able to prioritise tasks efficiently, take initiative to identify requirements, working really closely with marketing and data colleagues to execute and deliver measurement frameworks, dashboards and reporting to track the conversion funnel, and make actionable recommendations for improved targeted marketing, customer engagement and optimisation.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and many moving parts at once.
- Highly organised and comfortable working across time zones and multiple projects.
- Strong communication skills and writing skills. Creative to develop unique ideas and expand on them is a plus.
- Familiarity with Blockchain, Crypto, NFT space a must.
- A strong background in digital marketing analytics is required; digital tracking, ideally attribution modelling, market mix modelling, optimisation and A/B testing, as well as and measuring digital marketing performance
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to explain analytic results and models to a non-technical audience.
- Comfortable working in a high growth environment, fast paced activity, ability to prioritise and juggle multiple tasks at any one time.
- Resilient mindset, courage, confidence and ambitious nature required.
Your application has been successfully submitted.