Senior Backend Engineer
What will you achieve:
- You’ll work with the core team to build new product features from start to finish: through conception, research, implementation, and maintenance.
- You’ll participate in backend architecture decisions and guide team members in technical knowledge with best practices.
- You’ll implement state of the art multi-chain web3 user experiences and actively learn about the latest developments in web3.
What skills do you bring:
- Experienced leader: You have worked at product based companies for more than 6 years including more than 2 years in web3 organisations, have participated in architecture design and deployment pipeline. You have worked with backend teams where you lead the team to achieve fast iterations and high code quality.
- Familiarity with web3 technologies: You’re well versed with web3js/ethersjs and understand ethereum blockchain and it’s tool stack, such as Metamask
- Thoughtful problem-solving: You have the ability to break down a problem until you get a clear and accurate understanding of the context.
- Navigating ambiguity in design: You can translate high level designs into production-ready systems. Given clear requirements, you are comfortable making judgments and tradeoffs in the user experience on your own.
- Put users first: You think critically about the implications of what you’re building, and how it impacts real people’s lives.
- Empathetic communication: You communicate ideas clearly in plain english. In disagreements, you listen to other perspectives and compromise when needed.
- Team player: You enjoy collaborating cross-functionally to accomplish shared goals, and you care about learning, growing, and helping others to do the same.
Nice to Haves:
- You’re proficient with technologies that are part of our stack, including Express, Datadog.
- You participate in open source projects and web3 hackathons, or write about web3 technology.
- You have experience in backend integration testing and in debugging performance issues.
Treasury Management for DAOs & Companies