Test Automation Engineer
- Work with the core tech team to build and analyze testing frameworks and tools that ensure product quality.
- Develop automated testing strategies for the front-end, backend, and production systems to ensure system stability.
- Own and guide the tech team on testing best practices and integrate them into the core SDLC process.
- Commit code to the stage, test features, and ensure changes don’t impact existing systems.
- Smoke testing production daily and promptly addressing any crashes.
- Have startup experience and be able to set up systems for end-to-end testing.
- 6+ years of experience at fast-moving product-based companies, with a track record of building test automation frameworks and pipelines.
- Proficient in Selenium or similar backend API testing frameworks such as Postman, JMeter, or those that can be integrated into CI/CD.
- Knowledgeable about the web3 ecosystem, Ethereum blockchain, and its tool stack (e.g., Metamask).
- Ability to break down complex problems and find efficient solutions while understanding tradeoffs.
- Strong empathetic communication skills, able to effectively collaborate and navigate differing perspectives and potential disagreements across teams.
- Passion for web3 is a must.
Treasury Management for DAOs & Companies