Front End Developer - Tokenize.it
About the role:
As a Front End Developer with our company, you will have a unique opportunity to work directly with the founders and help shape the future of the decentralized web. Your primary responsibility will be to develop and maintain the user interface of our web3 applications, ensuring that they are visually appealing, intuitive, and user-friendly.
To be successful in this role, you should have a strong proficiency in development frameworks such as Next.js, React and TypeScript. Additionally, knowledge of blockchain technology and web3 frameworks is highly desirable.
We believe in giving our team members autonomy and responsibility right from the start. You will have the chance to work on new and exciting projects frequently, which requires a degree of flexibility.
We are a 100% remote company and use only the latest state-of-the-art tools. Join our team and make a difference in the world of web3 applications! Apply now and show us how your front-end development skills can help us create cutting-edge solutions.
- Build high-performance front-ends using React and GraphQL APIs, integrating with various wallets and smart contracts
- Collaborate with technical project managers and software development teams, conducting technical due diligence, and understanding trade-offs between different development technologies and approaches
- Design and develop web3 interfaces for a range of use cases, from prominent websites to data-rich interactive dashboards and documentation sites for end-users
- Create open-source blockchain web components and frameworks for other developers to integrate, while maintaining high code quality and consistency
- Integrate web3 technologies such as RainbowKit, ethers.js and MetaMask, to enable users to interact with decentralized applications
- Participate in code reviews to ensure high code quality, while staying up to date with the latest front-end development trends and technologies in the blockchain space
- Collaborate with the product team to understand user requirements and design solutions that meet their needs
- Troubleshoot and resolve front-end issues to ensure a seamless user experience
Who you are:
- A solid foundation in Software engineering with at least 3 years of experience
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience in web3 development and a keen interest in exploring new decentralized technologies
- Deep understanding and proficiency in Next.js, React and TypeScript
- Experience in developing responsive and mobile-friendly web applications using modern UI component libraries such as Chakra
- Good understanding of Prisma for working with databases such as PostgreSQL
- Ability to write clean and maintainable code with appropriate comments and documentation
- Familiarity with Git, code-reviews and pull-requests
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies and tools such as Linear, Jira or Trello
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment while working from home
- Willingness to learn new technologies and programming languages as needed
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
It’s a plus if you have the following:
- Strong understanding of Ethereum wallets and transaction processing
- Experience with web3 libraries such as ethers.js or web3.js for interacting with the Ethereum blockchain
- Experience in configuring AWS infrastructure using Terraform
We are upgrading the web, contributing to a space where you keep what is yours.