Product Designer Internship
- We're looking for a Product Designer Intern who is passionate about creating high-quality, user-centered consumer products.
- Work on conception and design of product features end to end, including creating, collaborating, and iterating on flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams and stakeholders to receive and incorporate feedback on designs, and collaborate closely with Products and Engineering teams to ensure all designs meet requirements and are released as intended
- Deliver and refine clear storytelling around product needs and opportunities, including scouting out design innovations in Web3.0, exploring and visualizing new product opportunities for Rarible
- Contribute to decisions around the future direction of Rarible Products
We’d love if you have:
- Experience leveraging prototyping skills to articulate your designs, especially in cases where interactions may be particularly nuanced
- Excited about developing and fine-tuning consumer products with an eye towards measurable results.
- Ability to understand and advocate for simple, high-quality, well-crafted UXA positive and collaboration-first attitude with exceptional communication skills and the ability to spearhead high impact cross-functional projects
- Comfortability working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A passion for web3 and the role NFTs play in building a new creator economy
Aggregated, community-centric, multichain NFT marketplace