Social Media Strategist
- Develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy that aligns with the Solana Foundation's mission and goals.
- Manage strategy, messaging and marketing opportunities across the Solana Foundation’s multiple social media channels, including the @Solana Twitter account.
- Guide internal Solana Foundation teams from around the world on strategy, compliance, and best practices.
- Be the social media point person for Solana Foundation marketing campaigns, as well as collaborative launches and some ecosystem team announcements.
- Create and curate engaging content that resonates with the Solana community and beyond.
- Highlight and support the greater Solana ecosystem through Solana Foundation-owned social channels.
- Monitor and analyze social media metrics to measure the effectiveness of our social media campaigns and make data-driven decisions to optimize performance.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends, tools, and best practices and share insights and recommendations with the team.
- Manage social media advertising campaigns and budgets to ensure maximum ROI.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, to create and deliver social media campaigns that support the Solana Foundation's initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- 3+ years of experience in social media management, ideally at a start-up, research institution, or newsroom.
- Experience managing multiple social media accounts at once is preferred.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and best practices, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and emerging platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop and execute a comprehensive social media strategy.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data to make data-driven decisions.
- Experience managing social media advertising campaigns and budgets.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Curiosity about the Solana ecosystem — a deep knowledge of Solana is not required, but an appetite to learn more is!
Solana is a blockchain built for mass adoption