About the Role:
As a marketing designer, you will own all creative & collateral for all our marketing channels. You will work as a part of our marketing team to come up with creatives for all campaigns & announcements & ensure that all designs are aligned with our marketing objectives & brand.
- Own and deliver stand-out creative for key marketing channels — social, display, content, and organic social for all our campaigns.
- Take on design projects for above-the-line channels helping us reach a broader audience as the product matures.
- Participating in the ideation, creation, iteration, and implementation of the visual identity of the company’s core brands and products and partners’ brands, including creating a complete visual identity for new brands and products from logo design to visual guidelines.
- Maintaining aesthetic coherence across all visual output.
- Transforming marketing insights into informed design decisions.
- Working daily on design duties with the product and marketing team.
- Develop and maintain marketing design guidelines and other design documentation to ensure consistency and quality across all design deliverables.
- Established skills in graphic design with a portfolio showcasing a variety of work.
- Must have experience working in a crypto project & using crypto dApps
- Complete proficiency with industry-standard design software, primarily Adobe Suite: Illustrator and Photoshop) and Figma.
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams, incorporating feedback and iterating on designs as needed.
- Comprehensive understanding of design principles, including illustration, interactions, layout, typography, color theory, and user experience (UX) design
- Ability to create animated content and experience with motion graphics using After Effects.
- Nice to have: Design 3D assets in Blender
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Resumes will only be considered with an accompanying portfolio
Powering Truly Multi Chain Apps