Senior Marketing Specialist
As a StarkEx Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Develop key messaging and value propositions for StarkEx products and features.
- Launch marketing campaigns to effectively reach prospects and customers.
- Create internal resources (one pagers, competitive and positioning data spreadsheets and presentations).
- Work with content writers from the marketing team as well as external agencies to create content that positions StarkEx as the premier Layer 2 SaaS solution.
- Conduct customer research for StarkEx target customers, identify target accounts and create marketing strategies accordingly.
- Work with the StarkWare events to create and execute the StarkEx event sponsorship strategy.
- Help equip the StarkWare Business Development team with messaging sales enablement tools to grow the pipeline and increase conversions.
- Work closely with the StarkEx product and BD teams to understand upcoming features and user experiences – from defining messaging, to collecting user feedback, and executing strategies.
- Manage the StarkEx digital marketing strategies, particularly around Linkedin and email marketing.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing positions.
- Experience in creating visual and written content.
- Experience marketing in B2B SaaS, preferably in financial services or blockchain / crypto.
- Experience leading Account Based Marketing campaigns.
- Experience in creating GTM strategies for new products and features and execution of relevant marketing campaigns and activities.
- Experience managing sponsorships (booths, presentations, side events, etc) of large b2b events.
- Experience running Linkedin and email marketing campaigns.
- Strong ability to use data to experiment and iterate.
- Exceptional planning, organization and project management skills.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
STARK-Based Scaling Solutions